Saturday, April 28, 2007

"So, does this mean you're gonna grow now?"

I got a new tattoo yesterday. I probably should've waited until I wasn't sick, but too late now.

I wanted to pay some sort of homage to oldskool gaming, ie. Mario. Mario Bros 3 is just about the coolest game ever. Most tattoos I've seen from that game, though, are of the 1up mushroom. No offense to anyone who gets a 1up mushroom, but I wanted something different.

And then there's this whole year. It's been a tough year for me, emotionally, and I wanted to symbolize all the people and things that have helped me through everything. The 1up mushroom gives you another chance at life. The super mushroom, on the other hand, helps you out along the way. Perfect.

So, say hello to the back of my left calf:

1 comment:

Miss T said...

I love it!
Yippee