Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yikes.

ArghIhavenotime.

I just finished a paper that's due in 20min.
I'm falling behind on my blogging.
I don't have my choir music memorized.
I need to unravel yarn.

I was bad when I put choir posters up around town. I stopped at the craft store downtown, with intentions of only buying one set of needles so I could make socks while on tour. I left with two sets of needles, and a hank of green yarn that will become a hat. I could have just looped the hank around my feet and rewound it into a ball, but I was dumb, thought socks!, and started trying to split the yarn in half. Grr. It's getting close, but I still have three tangled piles of yarn. Hopefully I can at least finish untangling before the show tonight.

Yeah, it's opening night. I'm not too nervous, as our light cues are pretty easy this year. We decided to do a formal dress theme for the show, though; it was the guys' idea, and now I have to shave my legs so I can wear a skirt, those bastards.

I'm more nervous about the music. We leave for tour on Sunday. There's a part of one song that we didn't go over until today. Yeah. We're all gonna flub words, and it's gonna suck. Whee.

And that leaves blogging. Well, I've only been in my room for a couple hours each day, which involves eating (to stave off the vertigo) and yarning (so I have something to do on tour), so yeah. I'll try to blog at least once more in the next couple days...

No comments: