Saturday, May 19, 2007

Guh.

Well, I'm all graduated now.

I hate it when people don't listen.
I hate it when someone isn't having fun and no one else actively makes an effort to change that.
I hate vertigo.
I hate it when people show up to the party late.
I hate it when the bf drinks excessively, because he loses the ability to think about his actions or others' feelings, particularly mine.
I hate how "soon" apparently translates to 2+ hours.
I hate seeing pictures taken after I left, because everyone was having fun without me.
I hate that I couldn't get to sleep or sleep in.
I hate that my parents are twofaced and put on an act in public.
I hate that, still, no one seems to understand why I hate my squeaky, rattling ceiling fan.
I hate how nothing was purchased for me to eat - not even cereal... I think I'm supposed to gnaw on my arm or something.
I hate 56k
I hate how far away I am.
I hate that I can't get a hug right now.

I hate that I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing, and when it's happening, and that it feels like everything is falling apart. This. Isn't. Right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definately feel your pain with the ceiling fan....

Squeaky fans can drive a man to drink

Anonymous said...

I know we haven't seen each other in months (a year almost?) BUT


At the very least


The graduate deserves a (highly inferior)


*hug*


Via the internet.