Friday, May 4, 2007

Less than three!

The bf and I turn a year old today. Yay :)

There's something I miss. I realized it last night, when I chose to boycott turning on my computer to instead watch some crappy Hilary Duff movie (shush). I miss that giddy feeling I had right at the beginning. The butterflies in my stomach. I mean, I still feel a little giddy when I haven't seen him for a little while, but it's not quite the same feeling. It's hard to describe. A more mature giddiness? I dunno. But either way, in the end, I like/prefer having someone I feel comfortable around. Not like that getting to know you stage, where Hilary Duff didn't know the guy well enough to know that he was potentially kind of a manslut.

Although I'd like to say that the main point of this post was to use the term "manslut," it really wasn't.

No comments: