Sunday, May 6, 2007

We could be heroes

The following is an accurate depiction of what my room currently looks like.



It was already kind of a sty, but then I got sick. I hate living in this room right now. Not to mention that I move out in less than two weeks. I should probably start cleaning so I can have an easier time packing.

My goal this year is to have almost everything packed by next Thursday. Then I can spend Friday at graduation and at post-graduation celebrating, and not have to worry about staying up all night Friday packing before driving Saturday morning. We'll see if that actually happens.

I finally got to see Moulin Rouge last night. Why did it take me this long? It was pretty much amazing. The musical interpretations and medleys were wonderful, and the filming style was uniquely done. I obtained a copy of Roxanne after the movie, and I've been listening to it almost nonstop.

Okay, I should go do homework now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually shocked that I have seen Moulin Rouge before you did...but I only saw it for the frist time last year. I loved it as well...I have been wanting to buy it ever since but just couldn't bring myself to do so.