Monday, April 2, 2007

brr

It snowed! And it's freezing! And we're under a winter storm watch! WTF!

Last night, as the bf was coming upstairs, he was cornered by a couple of his neighbors. One was drunk, the other was sober. Apparently the following conversation took place:
drunk: *whispers loudly* "where are you going?"
bf: *points up*
drunk: *whispers loudly* "why?"
sober: "because his girlfriend lives up there."
drunk: *whispers loudly* "...why?"
bf: "because she has nice cans."


Goddamn, my boyfriend's an asshole. :P

I was worried about graduation. I didn't get my grad plans turned in until this semester, and I was afraid it all wasn't going to go through in time. I was down by records the other day and happened to gleam the grad list for my name, so the fact that it was there was a good sign. But then today, I received my acceptance letter in the mail. I'm graduating!

I also stopped by career services and had my "resume" checked, which was pretty helpful. I was planning on snooping around on Monster tonight during the Twins game, but then I remembered that I have a paper due tomorrow. Shit. I didn't even really get the draft done last week. I ended up kinda dwindling off, then writing down a bunch of questions I had for whoever read it during class. They gave some really good feedback, which helped me clarify what I was doing a bit better, but I'm still confused on the whole thing. That probably makes sense to no one except me. Point is, the topic is frustrating me. I like the idea of it, but once I got into it, I found it tough to write about. I want to change... but to what topic?

...Meh. Off to rack my brain for ideas.

No comments: